1. The Dealer to purchase from Microcel in CAD$ funds.
2. The Dealer will honour and maintain MSRP for all product purchased from Microcel when advertising those products publically whether online, in-store or in print.
3. The Dealer agrees to pay for purchases Net 30 Days upon approved credit or by credit card.
4. Microcel will not be accepting any returns unless the product is defective.
5. All orders must contain a Purchase Order Number generated by the Dealer regardless of the method of payment.
6. Orders below $200.00 before applicable taxes will be charged $9.00 shipping per single destination.*
* Excluding Yukon Territory, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Newfoundland and Labrador or remote areas. Contact Microcel for information or use your preferred carrier.
7. Single items over 50 lbs or oversized (e.g.: Yeti 1250, Boulder 30, Boulder 90, etc) are subject to shipping fees in accordance with our carrier and the destination.
If you have a preferred carrier, provide the requisite carrier account information using the "Select Shipping" option during the "Check Out" process when finalizing
your online transaction or include that information when submitting an order via e-mail or fax.
8. All pricing found through the Microcel Online Dealer Portal or otherwise shared with the Dealer are to remain confidential and not to be shared with a third party.
9. Prices and product availability subject to change without notice.
10. IMPORTANT: All Goal Zero Yeti products must be charged every three (3) months. The responsibility for charging Goal Zero Yeti products remains with the
Dealer upon receipt of goods to maintain warranty coverage and proper performance of the Goal Zero Yeti products.