Sleek and powerful, the Sherpa 100AC is your go-to source for versatile power while on the move. Airline approved and travel ready, the 94.72Wh power bank is equipped with innovative features like wireless charging, high-speed Power Delivery, and a variety of ports to power phones, tablets, DSLR cameras, and laptops—including power-hungry MacBooks.
Get the Sherpa 100 AC protective sleeve here.
This item does not include an AC charging adapter. There are two options to charge this product from a wall outlet.
1. Goal Zero 45W USB-C Wall Charger - Part # 98300
2. Goal Zero YetiX 60W Power Supply for Sherpa100AC, Li Yetis - Part # 98310
Sherpa 100 AC Highlights
•Two High-Speed Power Delivery Ports: At 60W each, these USB-C Power Delivery ports provide rapid power for laptops, phones, and more.
• Integrated 100W AC: Take the outlet with you, on the plane or in the wild, for serious power anywhere you need it. Perfect for keeping cameras and laptops charged.
• Qi Wireless Charging + 2.4A USB: No matter the phone, there’s a wicked fast, convenient charging solution designed for you. USB ports are useful for devices with proprietary charging (fitness trackers, watches, etc.).
•Interactive OLED Display: Check power in and power out, get detailed port information, and even set roles for ports.
•Four Rugged Cables Included: We’re including the cables you need to get the job done, and an incredibly easy way to store them for later. Includes Lightning, Micro USB, USB-C, and USB-C to USB-C.
Three Ways to Charge the Sherpa 100AC
• Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Nomad 28 Plus will fully recharge the Sherpa 100AC in about 7-14 hours.
• Use included cables to recharge from a USB source in 8 - 10 hours. Fully recharges from the wall in about 3 hours using the Sherpa Power Supply accessory (not included).
• Recharge from your car 12V adapter in about 3-5 hours.