No power? No problem. The Goal Zero Yeti Home Integration Kit is an easy-to-install way to use your Yeti Portable Power Station to keep essential circuits in your home running, even when the power isn't.
PLEASE NOTE: Requires installation by a qualified licensed electrician with a thorough knowledge of all applicable electrical and building codes. Only viable with indoor circuit breaker panels. Also must have a Yeti 1000 Portable Power Station or above.
Customize your Backup Power
The Home Integration Kit (HIK) is a Reliance Pro/Tran 2 Series 15-Amp, 4-Circuit 120V Manual Transfer Switch - Customize your backup power by working with a licensed electrician and selecting up to 4 circuits from your breaker panel. Suggested circuits include fridge/freezer, garage door, outlets in main living areas, light switches, etc.
Yeti Extension Cable + 10ft 14AWG
Yeti Extension Cable includes 10ft 14AWG to connect your Yeti Portable Power Station
• Voltage: 120 Single-Phase
• Frequency: 60 Hertz
• Rated Watts: 1875 Watts
• Rated Amps: 15 @ 120 Volts (Single Phase) Amps
• Enclosure: NEMA 1R
• Conduit Length: 18
• Number of Circuit Breakers: 4
• Max Generator Input: 15 Amps
• Maximum Wattage: 1875 Watts
• UL Listed: Yes
• 15A 120V: 4
• Circuit Breaker Protection: 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
• Requires: Goal Zero Portable Power Station, Yeti 1000 and above