At 7,800 mAh, a full recharge on a tablet means you're ready to power through whatever scenic route you decide to venture down.
<p style="text-align: justify;"> </p>
<div class="video-container"><iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/B_SkySeaYbY&feature=emb_title" width="560" height="315"></iframe></div>
FLIP 30 HIGHLIGHTS
7,800mAh Phone and Tablet Charger
- Why is the Flip 30 perfect for charging tablets? It literally has the guts. Higher output (2.1A) and capacity (7,800mAh), with the quality you expect from us.
- Optimized to charge from Goal Zero’s Nomad Solar Panels or any USB port. Flip-out USB tip is built-in for easy charging.
Easy-to-Use, Travel Ready Power
- Know before you go with the push of a button and an easy-to-read LED indicator.
TWO WAYS TO CHARGE THE FLIP 30
- Recharge the Flip 30 from the sun in as little as 5 hours with a compatible Goal Zero Solar Panel.
- Use the flip-out USB tip and recharge the Flip 30 in about 5 hours from any USB port.
WHAT CAN THE FLIP 30 POWER?
The Flip 30 is great for all your smaller USB powered devices.
- Smartphone 2-2.5 Recharges
- POV Camera 5 Recharges
- Headlamp 5-10 Recharges
- Tablet 1 Recharge
- USB Power Source: 5 hours
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 8 - 16 Hours
- USB Port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max)
- USB Port (input): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max)
- Battery Type: Li-ion NMC
- Battery Size: 28.1Wh (3.6V, 7800mAh)
- Cell Type: 3x 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 6.8 oz (193 g)
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.4 x 0.83 in (9.4 x 6.1 x 2.1 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 12 months