The Rock Out 2 Solar Speaker meets the demands of the pickiest, most adventurous audiophile. With its DarkBass chamber, one-touch Bluetooth and powerful solar panel, a Rock Out 2 Solar Speaker in your backpack ensures a long-lasting musical trek.
ROCK OUT 2 SOLAR SPEAKER HIGHLIGHTS
- USB rechargeable, Bluetooth enabled speaker with an integrated solar panel for recharging from the sun.
- Built with a weatherproof outer shell to withstand all Mother Nature can throw. A roomy fabric-lined pocket keeps your gear safe inside; the attached bungee lets you strap your speaker anywhere.
- Big Sound DarkBass chamber allows massive airflow for deep, precise sound without the bulk. Chainable with other Rock Out speakers for a bigger party.
- One-touch Bluetooth pairing, easily connect for the perfect hands-free solution.
TWO WAYS TO CHARGE THE ROCK OUT 2 SOLAR SPEAKER
- The Rock Out 2 Solar can be charged using the built-in solar panel on the back of the speaker in about 8 hours or use a Goal Zero solar panel to recharge even quicker. (Using the Nomad 7 Solar Panel in 2-4 hours)
- The Rock Out 2 Solar can be charged from any USB source in about 2 hours.